Our supporters share a singular passion for making the San Diego region a more affordable and equitable place to live.
Members of the San Diego Housing Federation represent a diverse community of organizations that build, finance and support the creation and preservation of affordable homes. Members include:
- Non-profit and for-profit affordable housing developers
- Community-based organizations
- Lending institutions and government agencies
- Architects, engineers, general contractors, utility companies
- Accountants, attorneys, consultants, other business groups
- Individuals who care deeply about the availability of affordable homes for the region’s low and moderate income residents