2018 LISC SAN DIEGO SPONSORED ROUNDTABLE SERIES
San Diego Housing Federation hosts several educational seminars throughout the year on the relevant, timely topics to keep you informed and enhance your professional impact in affordable housing or a related field.
Roundtables are hosted over breakfast and typically draw between 30‐60 participants.
Thank you to the Local Initiatives Support Corporation (LISC) for your support as the 2018 Roundtable Series Sponsor!
For a contribution of $600 or more you can be Program Title Sponsor for one Roundtable. As a title sponsor, you will receive the following benefits:
- Your logo on all promotional items
- Your logo on the Roundtable Series page of SDHF’s website
- Opportunity to display and distribute marketing materials at the event
- Event photos with your display posted on social media and SDHF website
Roundtable dates and topics are scheduled as follows:
- January 21, 2018 – Membership 101 Roundtable at the San Diego Foundation
- February 21, 2018 – The Historical Arc of Affordable Housing
- March 27, 2018 – Annual Meeting, Election of Board of Directors. Guest Speaker Mark Stivers, Executive Director of the California Tax Credit Allocation Committee
- April 6th, 2018 – SDRAFFH Affordable Housing Conference at San Diego Central Library.
Schedule is subject to change as Roundtables are designed to discuss timely subjects. For up to date information on Roundtables sponsorship availability, contact Sarah Buchanan, Director of Events and Membership at email@example.com or (619) 239‐6693.